Sunday 18 February 2018

Review: Trick Roller

Trick Roller Trick Roller by Cordelia Kingsbridge
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can’t recommend this series enough! The writing is excellent, the characters are compelling (especially if you have a thing for competence-kink), and their romance is real, sweet and visceral. It’s also probably going to break my heart before we get our final HEA. (But I don’t mind—give me all the angst!)

This is book two, and it's just as good as the first, with the romance between Dominic and Levi deepening while the mystery of the Seven of Spades hovers in the background--of both the story and their relationship. I have my theory about the identity of the Seven of Spades, which only makes the story more gripping, and I gasped out loud in the final chapter! SO GOOD.

I simply can’t wait for the next three (yes, it’s a five book series) books to be out. If you’re a fan of m/m romantic suspense, do yourself a favor and start the Seven of Spades series RIGHT NOW!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Film and Comic Con – 2017

We had an awesome time at LFCC 2017!  The hall was buzzing all three days with that special atmosphere of fun, acceptance, and escapism...